Copyright © Storiette
Design by Dzignine
Monday 7 October 2013

Jakarta, [Senin] 7 Oktober 2013

I feel really sleepy today. After have conversation with my boyfie until around 3 AM, and then asleep until 8 AM. To be honest, i don't feel any urge to come to this office again. The jobdesc that i've got not demanding any skill, for me. Just regular thinking, and feels boring.

Today I also got memo from my mother about my THT surgery for the next time. She asked me to plan my surgery. Yeah, i have problem with my Nose and Ear because long term of Allergic. What I'm thinking now, i consider to resign too :))

Btw, last night my boyfie finally read my blog. And i feel really-really-really ashamed with what I already feel about my lovelife. I think many people in this world wish they could erase their memory to some event or moment. Me too.
But somehow, many bad moments result a better me. Really. many lessons learned. Like Alicia Keys song. Ahahaha. The most success for me is when some of my friends as psychologist trust me to solve their problems. Really cute ya. Maybe like Doctor. When they're sick, they still need another colleagues to check up their illness. But in my case, who am I? I don't even learn any psychology theory to determine any problem.... but my lovelife taught me. A Lot. Ahahahaha.

But I think i should give salute to Dilla-who-in-long-time-ago. She really brave, she has a good heart so still trust to person who try to close to her. But now, she still happy, with many aspect in her life :)

Cheers.

0 comments: